Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fallout 3 Hardcore style..: kinda weird, and by kinda I mean very. Thanks Anon....Thanks 4chan...Transcript:

"I play Fallout 3 hardcore style.

Pretty Simple. No saving. No reloading. When you die, you die.

Also, your character must have flaws.

My first character, for example, was a pedophile. Whenever I reached a new outpost, the first thing I would do is look for little girls. I would follow them around, talk to them, try to look up their skirts, etc. I would learn their routines and where they lived. I would hide in their houses at night so I could watch them sleep.

So when I found little lamplight I almost didn't know what to do with myself. So many new playthings. Especially Bumble. Sweet little innocent Bumble.

I wandered for what seemed hours, playing tag and investigating. Then I came across the girls bathroom.

I stared down at the filthy water in the toilet. This is it. This is where my sweet little Bumble peed.

I drank the radiated toilet water until my character died.

That's Fallout 3 hardcore style."

10has.

No comments:

Post a Comment